Re: [bluetooth-dev] Java API

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 04:14:36PM +0800, Mufasa Yang wrote:
> Could you suggest a better solution to get "printk
> kernel messages" to Java GUI or X-window console without adding code each
> time?

tail -f /var/log/kernel
works for me in a X console window just fine :)

Seriously, look at the syslogd interface for how to direct specific
kinds of messages to either files, pipes, or other machines.  It is very
flexible and would not require you to modify the bluetooth code at all.

Hope this helps,

greg k-h

--
greg@xxxxxxx.com