Re: [bluetooth-dev] PPP MTU problems

Hi,
it is so interested to set up ppp connection using Axis stack between
Linux and Windows. i am using Bluetooth Starter Kit. i am very interested
in your system. could you tell us the details how to set up the system?
How can you initialize the Kit in windows? That's challenging!!!

Best Regards,
Raymond