[bluetooth-dev] Hci Emulator

Hi ,

could anybody please tell me what the HCI_Emulator thing is doing?

I had to make some modifications to the bt_write_lower_driver and the
bt_receive_lower_stack , which is basically modifying the headers to adopt them
to the proprietary protocol of my bt hw.

in kernel mode, everything works more or less.
unfortunately, my system hangs quite a lot of times (thats the "less" :-) )

i thought using the btduser instead, but my modifications in the bluetooth.c
don't seem to work.

Is the btduser calling the bluetooth.c functions, or are these only to be used
in kernel mode?

Thanks and bye

Patrick