RE: [bluetooth-dev] development support

Hi,
have a look at the 'raw' hci interface (BTSENDRAWDATA)in bluetooth.c which is used to send any data directly to the HW. From usermode you can use bt_send_raw_data which is
in /apps/bluetooth/experimental/bt_if.c However, this uses ioctls and is more suitable for sending e.g vendor specific commands and not lots of data.
Currently, I haven't got time too look into this since the upcoming
unplugfest but maybe after that.
brgds
Mattias