Re: [bluetooth-dev] direct l2cap access in kernel mode

Hi,
  I too have an application that only needs to access the l2cap layer only
(as far as i can tell). All i need to do is establish a connection with
another node and transfer a very small amount of data. I am using the stack
in usermode as that seems to be much easier and my application is not
critical at this point. I am not an expert programmer and need something
quick and easy to use, such as a direct function call rather then using IOCTLs.

  I have been able to use the functions:  (from the btd.c sample application)
     l2cap_create_con(tmp_bd);
     lp_connect_req(tmp_bd);
  These functions only establish a Baseband connection. How do I continue
if I want the remote end to send a few bytes of data to this master
(client) that just established the connection?
  Are there any suggestions of what functions or sequence of events (based
on the axis OpenBT stack) I could/should use? I know there are other
functions such as l2cap_recieve_data..etc.. but which is the correct one to
use on the master and slave?

   Thanks,
   Dennis