[bluetooth-dev] Device Status

Has anyone out there written a little function to show
connection status of the bleutooth device on the
system?  If not, can anyone send me info about
requesting connection status from the BT device?  I've
been writing a general control panel for BT, and would
like it to either keep track of connection status
itself, or to request it from the bt dev.

Thanks Again,
Aaron Morris
NCSU CSIDC Team