AW: [bluetooth-dev] Stack Sources for Kernel 2.4.0

Thx a lot.

Greets Markus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Peter Kjellerstedt [mailto:peter.kjellerstedt@xxxxxxx.com]
Gesendet am: Montag, 2. April 2001 16:18
An: 'Buttler, Markus'; bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Betreff: RE: [bluetooth-dev] Stack Sources for Kernel 2.4.0

We do irregular releases of the CVS repository as a tar-archive.
The last was done last Thursday so it should be pretty up-to-date.
It is called 0.0.2, and can be retrieved at

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=19666&release_id=2904
3

//Peter