[bluetooth-dev] muti-application on axis stack

hello everyone..
    I had tied to run two application on one axis
stack,but I find the last one can't be initialized.
when I delete the initialization of the last
application and then ran them again.I found only the
one established connection firstly can work,the other
can't.is it possible to run muti-applications on this
stack?if it can,what kind of mechanism I should adopt?
wish you can help me out.thanks