Re: [bluetooth-dev] Samsung (Infineon) Bluetooth device

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 02:58:09PM +0200, Buttler, Markus wrote:
e> Hello,
e> i have a Bluetooth device from Samsung (Infineon chipset) connected to the
e> serial port.
e> It should be 100% compatible to the Ericcson devices.
e> I'm using the 0.0.2 OpenBT under Kernel 2.2.18.
e> But i don't get any response from the device.
e>
e> The device works perfectly under NT4 with Bluesoft Application from
Check the serial speed between your computer and the device. I am using the
Ericsson starter kit, and I was getting cmd_timeouts when communicating with
the device at the 115200 speed. It works flawlessly at 57600.

(e)

>e@xxxxxxx.sk/~euro">http://hq.sk/~euro<

PGP signature