AW: [bluetooth-dev] Samsung (Infineon) Bluetooth device

I've already tried that but the error occurs each time.
Under NT i can also communicate with 115200.

This Mail has been checked for Viruses

***

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden!