[bluetooth-dev] Inquiry - Name of Device?

All,
  I have noticed that other BT stacks report the Name
of devices in range when an inquiry is performed.
What mechanism can be used in the Axis stack to find
that information?  I would like for my inquiries to
return a type of device and device name if possible...
 does that involve the SDP?  Any help on this would be
greatly appreciated.

-Thanks
Aaron Morris
NCSU CSIDC Team