[bluetooth-dev] openbt on axis dev board

Hi-

I have successfully complied openbt 0.0.1 on a Red Hat 7.0 system and now I
need to move to using the stack on the Axis dev board. My problem: I have no
idea where to start. Can anyone offer some basic guidance on:

-Where should I unpack the openbt tarball relative to the dev board software
(i.e. axis/products/tech/devboard/)?

-Can I use the existing make files to build for the axis platform instead of
the local host? If so, how to I "trick" them into knowing which target to
compile for?

-Any other advice or experiences in doing this?

    thanks in advance!
    -patrick