Re: [bluetooth-dev] openbt on axis dev board

Niklas- thanks for the reply. I should have probably been a little clearer
in my original request for help. I do have the dev board development
environment installed and working. I have toyed with writing, compiling and
installing basic programs onto the dev board using the environment's tools.

My problem is in getting the openbt software cross-complied to the dev
board. I was hoping someone could shed some light on using the existing
makefiles to manage this installation, something I haven't been able to get
working.
    -patrick