[bluetooth-dev] BlueTooth USB device ???

	Hi,

	I would like to start playing with TCP/IP over BlueTooth. Of
course, this has to be under Linux and OpenSource. I'm currently
leaning towards the Axis stack (by the way, hello Willy...).
	What I'm looking for is a device that is compatible with Linux
(and OpenBT), that I can buy at a reasonable price (<$250) and that is
reasonably featured (multipoint is a requirement). That rules out
Pcmcia/CF cards (no driver) and Serial adapter (too slow), so I'm
looking for a USB device.
	From the messages on those lists, the USB driver seem
functional and working with OpenBT. When can I buy the hardware ?

	Thanks in advance. Apart from that, have fun...

	Jean