RE: [bluetooth-dev] SDP Server and $PATH variable

$PATH is an environment variable. You should be able to
see its current value by issuing the command 'echo $PATH'
from a shell prompt. The $PATH variable is probably
initialized in the default startup files for your shell.
It can also be modified by a local start-up script in
your home directory. The name of that file depends on
what shell you are using. For bash it would be .bashrc,
for zsh it would be .zshrc, and for other shells you will
have to consult their corresponding manual page. If the
path to where you have installed the sdp_server executable
is not listed in your $PATH variable, you should be able
to add it with the following line in .bashrc or .zshrc:

export PATH="/path/to/sdp_server/directory:$PATH"

If you are using tcsh, I believe you would use something
like:

setenv PATH "/path/to/sdp_server/directory:$PATH"

but as I do not use tcsh myself I am not 100% sure.

//Peter