[bluetooth-dev] Serial Connection Over BT

I am trying to connect two linux machine using BT. I am trying this to connect over serial instead of PPP. For this I am using "agetty" in the server side and minicom on the client side.

I am starting the axis stack in usermode. After connecting the devices over "rf_conn" I am trying to start minicom but am getting the following message.

bt_ioctl: no sertty set !!
(when using bluetooth_20001115.tar.gz)

bt_ioctl : forwarding ioctl 0x 5401 to serial driver
bt_ioctl : forwarding ioctl 0x 5402 to serial driver
bt_ioctl : forwarding ioctl 0x 5401 to serial driver
bt_ioctl : forwarding ioctl 0x 5402 to serial driver

(When using bluetooth_20010108.tar.gz) but notthing happens after that.

This I presume is because "sertty" is not been set.

I would be very thankful if someone points out what is the problem or the mistake i am doing.

If one feels, sertty is the problem kindly tell me how to set this sertty .

Also feel free to contact me if you need any further clarification.

Thanks in Advance.

Nagesh T Rao
Sr. Software Engineer
Jataayu Software (P) Ltd.
(A wireless Internet Division Of Integra Micro Systems (P) Ltd)
129, Railway Parallel Road
Kumarapark (W)
Bangalore
India