AW: [bluetooth-dev] SDP Server and $PATH variable

Hello,

> $PATH is an environment variable. You should be able to
> see its current value by issuing the command 'echo $PATH'
> from a shell prompt. The $PATH variable is probably
> initialized in the default startup files for your shell.
> It can also be modified by a local start-up script in
> your home directory. The name of that file depends on
> what shell you are using. For bash it would be .bashrc,
> for zsh it would be .zshrc, and for other shells you will
> have to consult their corresponding manual page. If the
> path to where you have installed the sdp_server executable
> is not listed in your $PATH variable, you should be able
> to add it with the following line in .bashrc or .zshrc:
>
> export PATH="/path/to/sdp_server/directory:$PATH"

o.k., I set the PATH to /root/cvs/apps/bluetooth/sdp_server/ !
Is this the right setting for the sdp_server executable ??

My $PATH variable looks like this:

/usr/local/bin/:/root/cvs/apps/bluetooth/sdp_server/:/opt/kde2/bin:/sbin:/us
r/sbin:/usr/local/sbin:/root/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/bin
:/usr/lib/java/bin:/usr/games/bin:/usr/games:/opt/gnome/bin:/opt/kde2/bin:/o
pt/kde/bin

With this settings I still get:

Bluetooth Control Application
Running as server
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 115200 baud
sdp_server: no such file or directory
Registered bluetooth line discipline on /dev/ttyS0
Init stack
Setting write_scan_enable in USB module!

Whats wrong ?

Thanks
Frank