WG: [bluetooth-dev] SDP Server and $PATH variable

I also got a question relating the sdp_server:

when starting the server in btd.c, the command

execlp(SDPSRV_CMD, SDPSRV_CMD);

is used.
(arguments are not correct???)

Is this correct? or should the call be (as done in bt_if.c) like this:

execvp(SDPSRV_CMD, args);

/rbu

Frank Wöhrle wrote:

> > The sdp_server is supposed to be installed in /usr/local/bin,
> > but if that is not done the above should work.
>
> My sdp_server is also installed in /usr/local/bin
> and the environment varibale contains that path !
>
> > What happens if you try to start the sdp_server manually?
> > Without and with path:
> >
> > prompt> sdp_server
>
> -without "insmod bt.o":
>  Could not open proc file: No such file or directory
>
> -with insmod nothing happens !
>
> > prompt> /root/cvs/apps/bluetooth/sdp_server/sdp_server
>
> -without "insmod bt.o":
>  Could not open proc file: No such file or directory
>
> -with insmod nothing happens !
>
> And now ???
>
> Thanks
> Frank