RE: [bluetooth-dev] SDP Server and $PATH variable

execlp() and execvp() does not take the same arguments.
execlp() takes a list of arguments, whereas exevp()
takes an argument vector.

The call to execlp() is correct since sdp_server does not
need any arguments (except for the command name which is
argument 0).

bt_if.c actually uses and older version of how to start
the sdp_server (which should work too, though).

//Peter