RE: [bluetooth-dev] SDP Server and $PATH variable

Which is expected since sdp_server needs the proc file
to do its work, and the file only exists when the stack
is in the kernel.

> -with insmod nothing happens !

By nothing happens, do you mean that the prompt returns or not?
If the prompt does not reappear (as it should not do), the
sdp_server should be running as expected. Otherwise I do not
know what is happening.

> > prompt> /root/cvs/apps/bluetooth/sdp_server/sdp_server
>
> -without "insmod bt.o":
>  Could not open proc file: No such file or directory
>
> -with insmod nothing happens !
>

> And now ???
>
> Thanks
> Frank

I cannot see any reason why btd should not be able to start
sdp_server if you can do it manually from the prompt.

//Peter