Re: WG: [bluetooth-dev] SDP Server and $PATH variable

I'm still curious about these two commands since the sdp_server van be
started out of the btd app when using the same structure like in bt_if.c

but when using the other execlp(SDPSRV_CMD, SDPSRV_CMD); the server is
complaining about missing files... (even though the path is set
correctly and the server can be started manually as well...)

/rbu