[bluetooth-dev] Coding Questions???

hello everyone, how is everyone doing?

i am good, a little annoyed lately about this coding problem i am having...here
it is  i am, well i guess you can say, doing something to the linux driver to
customized it more to what i need it for, and i am now running into this
problem, when i use the memset or copy_from_user functions in my driver i get
an "unresolved symbol" error for both...now i am looking at the axis driver and
it uses both these functions within it as well but it works fine...

now i was wondering if someone could point me out in the write direction as to
what i am forgetting...i am including the appropriate files????  so help please!

thanks a million!