From: aralion [mailto:wave3th@xxxxxxx.kr]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 6:57 AM
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] RFCOMM reference, plz.

Hello, assendent & decendent - as me.

Let me have reference(ISO/IEC), I don't have pass-ID.

I'm studying RFCOMM of Bluetooth stack.  What I faced is "HDLC - High
level Data Link Control procedure".
I don't have conception of high level protocol.

Any Sir who have document of
"ISO/IEC 13239:1997   Information technology-Telecommunications and
information exchange between systems - HDLC"
please send me reference as for RFCOMM & HDLC.

Good bye, Sincerely beginner.