[bluetooth-dev] btdm Multipoint Master/slave switch

Hi.

I am using BTDm on my server and I am using the other programs in
experimental mapp for doing the connection.
When I connect one client to the sever, the client is in Master mode and the
server in Slave mode. Because of this the server won't be able to connect to
other machines I guess.
I think that here is the right place to do an Master/slave switch, right?
But how do I do that i BTDm. Someone with experience?
Is master/slave switch the only thing I need to do so the server can accept
more connections?

Thanks

Lars Olsson
lasseo@xxxxxxx.com