FW: [bluetooth-dev] hci emulation

Hi salil,
I did rmmod on client  end and started my application it has helped me,even  I am using red hat 6.2 linux with kernel 2.2.14. According to Readme only i gave commands(for Null modem).
server - ./btd -u  /dev/ttyS0 -s 115200  --local <address> --remote <address>
client- ./btd -u /dev/ttyS0 -s 115200 --client hwinit none
I know that hwinit is not being recognised. good luck !!!!!!!!
I have a question in rfcomm, how does SABM, UIH  .....commands  being extracted from data packet ? Since MTU pkt size is of 127. Kindly help.

Thanks in advance
yashoda

Hi yashoda

I tried doing this but my computer hangs on doing rmmod.
I am using red hat 6.2 linux with kernel 2.2.14
I am giving the commands
server ./btd --cmdmode --tcpsock <port no>
client ./btd --cmdmode --tcpsocket <server ipaddr:port no> --client
In the application on client side i then use rf_conn <bd addr> 0 0

Then client sleeps on line 0 forever.

Do i need to do anything else?
I also tried the option --hwinit none but this option was not
recognised by btd.

Hi salil,

do rmmod bt, and then insmod src/bt.o in ur bluetooth directory.Then start
ur application.
Hope this helps

Regards
yashoda