De : owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
[mailto:owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com]De la part de Buttler, Markus
Envoyé : lundi 9 avril 2001 12:44
Ŕ : 'bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com'
Objet : AW: [bluetooth-dev] Samsung (Infineon) Bluetooth device

Hello,

my Samsung (Infineon) BT modules are working now.
I have changed the 'init_phys' function in 'btd.c' from

fd_setup(fd, 57600, USE_FLOW_CTRL); //for Ericsson

to:

fd_setup(fd, 115200, NO_FLOW_CTRL); //for Samsung

It's working now but when i do 'readbd' in kernel version to read the
BD address, i get 'cmd_timeout, Timeout when waiting for command response'
Error,
but the adress is displayed correctly.

The request is send correctly and then there's no response coming back
according to the
kernel log but the correct address is displayed.

greetz
markus