[bluetooth-dev] disconnecting problem

Hi,

I build my own bluetooth application based on btdm (experimental stuff).
I set up an rfcomm connection an pppd is started without problems. When
the client disconnects, pppd gets a hangup signal and terminated. Then
the function discover_connections checks for new connections. Here is my
problem: It attemps to start the pppd again on the line that just
disconnected. bt_isconnected is still true !

Is this normal behavior ? How do I have to disconnect to get the line
back to idle state ?

Matthias

\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \