Re: [bluetooth-dev] matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com

Lars Olsson wrote:
> When PPP dies, there is a part in the code where the IPA releases the IP
> adress. If this IPA command takes some time before getting back to
> discover_connection it is possible to disconnect the rf_channel.

I took a look into /proc/bt_internal ! There is no more RFCOMM
connection.
Is there a SESSIONSTATE-change missing in the driver ?

Matthias

\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \