RE: [bluetooth-dev] btdm Multipoint Master/slave switch

You need to define the following in btconfig.h (if running as standalone
otherwize in bluetooth menu when running e.g make menuconfig )
#define CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_ENABLE_MSSWITCH (in client and server)
#define CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_FORCE_MSSWITCH (in server)
This makes the server always try to do a master slave switch when a client connects,
brgds
Mattias