[bluetooth-dev] disconnecting baseband, releasing ttyBTx

Hi,

how can I disconnect the baseband from btdm ? Or how should I handle
this situation:

My client connects to the btdm server application (stack in kernel ...).
After it disconnects, the lower stack stays connected and the pppd is
restarted because "bt_isconnected" is still true. Even if I turn of my
client this state is kept. My client uses the bti, btcon, btdisc suite
for testing ! The best would be if the btdm can do the disconnect and
release the line completely free.

I think someone must have done this before, it is essential for reuse of
the lines. Am I right ?

Matthias

\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \