RE: [bluetooth-dev] l2cap clients must register local psm?

Hi

I see a problem here too.
What about a printer server which offers the service at a given PSM to
indicat which service (in the example a printer) the user looks for? So
a client wants to connect to that PSM without offering a printing
service himself (maybe he don't even have a printer connected). Why
should the client then register a local PSM?

It is also not (yet?) possible to connect to a server on an other PSM
than one locally registered

Greetings
Wolfgang