[bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth Question

 Hi,

 My name is Tomás McGuinness and I am interested in using BlueTooth to
 provide access to a WAP gateway. However the WAP gateway
 product that is
 being developed using Tru64 Unix. Has your Bluetooth protocol
 stack ever
 been successfully ported over to Unix? Do you have any plans
 to release a
 version for Unix? I am also interested in using a LAN access point to
 provide access to the WAP gateway. I have also requested some
 information
 about that.

 I would appreciated any information you could supply me,

 regarads,

 Tomás McGuinness

Tomas McGuinness     	       Consultant