RE: [bluetooth-dev] getting new versions

* For the latest and greatest use CVS.
* For a somewhat more reliable version you can get the CVS-snapshots
  from the OpenBT projects site on SourceForge (latest is 0.0.2)
  that we occasionally make available.
* There are also tags in the CVS repository of the format Rx_y_z.
  These are for our internal releases, and should be considered
  stable. Although what differs between two such tags is up to
  yourself to find out ;)

//Peter