Re: [bluetooth-dev] Open BT stack on ARM7TDMI

 JN> Hi, I am beginner with the axis bluetooth stack and would like to
 JN> know whether there is a guideline for porting the stack to an
 JN> ARM7TDMI environment. Is there any script/makefile which I could
 JN> directly use

Since the ARM7TDMI is an ARM without an MMU, you would need to use a
version of Linux that runs without an MMU.  For instance, uCLinux.

Some people have done work to make the stack run with an SA110 (which
is a `netwinder' that is available from www.rebel.com).  This work
would take care of most ARM specific problems, such as alignement
issues.

However, if you use uCLinux there will be more problems porting.
Perhaps a newer version will merge uCLinux support.

hth,
Bill Pringlemeir