Re: [bluetooth-dev] IBM PCMCIA card against OpenBT stack !

Hi,

> > I finally got an IBM PCMCIA Bluetooth card. It works fine against
> the
> > Axis stack.
> Is the HCI transport layer driver for the IBM PCMCIA card
> freely available?
I think not ! I am using the PCMCIA card in a W*nd**s98 laptop. The Axis
stack is running on my embedded PowerPC device ! Well, and since
yesterday I can access my device through a dial up networking connection
! No problems ! The only thing that is still missing is a LAN connection
without the need to install a dummy modem on the Win side !

Serial port profile is also working well. I can access my lagacy
application through a COM port !

Matthias

\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \