[bluetooth-dev] Problem with second connection with last changes

Hi,

I encountered a problem with the OpenBT stack today. I must have
something to do with the last (?) changes.
When I connect from a Win98 laptop to my linux box (where the Axis stack
is running), everything is fine. The stack accepts the connection and
starts modem emulator and later pppd. When I now start a second
connection to the Linux maschine on an other rfcomm channel (4), this
connection is also listet with line0 as line ! That means line 0 is
connected with dlci 0, dlci 2 and (!) dlci 4. The last versions
connected a second rfcomm connection to an other line (e.g. 1 ->
ttyBT1). In this case the first connection is still working, but of
course I cannot use the second one !

Any idea ?

Matthias

\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \