Re: [bluetooth-dev] Problem with second connection with last changes

Matthias Fuchs wrote:

> Here is a dump of /proc/bt_internal. the interessting stuff is under
> [RFCOMM]. I first set up a "dial up networking" conection. After that I
> setup a serial port connection. I modified sdp.xml to publish server
> channel 2 for serial port stuff. This works fine as you can see below.
> But what I cannot understand is, that also line 0 is used !

I'd like to help you. But I'm so feeble & stupid. Could you explain, in
really clear terms, what exactly the difference in behaviour is between the
old working version and the new broken version? Sorry I didn't get it the
first time.

--gmcnutt