[bluetooth-dev] btd test if comm works

Hi,
I have just set up two machines  and try  to get a response from either
side.

On one side I run btduser -r server

on the other one I do a btduser -r client

since I only get the menu for the client, I suppose the client has to start
the connection, right?
So, will the client be the master?

What would be the easiest way to test if there is some kind of
communication?

a bb_conn?

Doing this, I get some L2Cap Errors. Why is that? isn't a baseband link a
lower layer thing and shouldnt bother with l2cap?

Do I always use the BD-addr like I get from readbd and inq? Or ist there a
endian thing I have to care about with some functions?

many questions I hope someoen can answer

bye

Patrick