RE: [bluetooth-dev] bt.o failed to load in HCI emulation mode (CVS version)

Correct, I never tried using hci emulation in kernel mode and missed
adding a #ifndef __KERNEL__ around it. I 'll check this in later on (again,
once I am finished with some other changes regarding m/s switch...)
brgds
Mattias