[bluetooth-dev] write_page_scan_activity parameters in btd.c

Hi,

I have problems setting up the rfcomm link and always get a

page timeout when trying to connect.
Inquiry works fine.

so, i took a look at the write_page_scan_activity parameters in init_hw() in
the btd.c

there, the page scan interval is set to 0x50 and the window to 0x20, although
the specs tell something about 0x0800 and 0x0012 as default values.

is there any particular reason, why other values have been taken?

And do I always have to make an inquiry before connecting? or how does my bt
device know the clock offset of the other one?

bye

patrick