Re: [bluetooth-dev] seg fault in sdp_server

I just tried this. It appears that the problem lies in the utf8_toUtf8
function in expat's xmltok.c. Just for kicks, I commented out the guts of
the program (so it wouldn't do anything at all). The seg fault went away,
but of course sdp_server threw a bunch of "parse error" errors. Any
suggestions on how to procede in making utf8_toUtf8 nicer?
	thanks, patrick