[bluetooth-dev] send/recv in usermode?

Hi all,

Quick question regarding sending and receiving bytes with a usermode
client -- after doing a rf_conn (successfully), I can send bytes to the
remote side using the rf_send command, which calls bt_write_top().  I
assumed that I could receive bytes by calling bt_receive_top(), but have
not been able to get this to work.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Also, is there any way to get
received data via a callback, or do I have to do a blocking read?

NOTE: I can send and receive bytes with the kernel-mode client, using
/dev/ttyBT0.

Thanks in advance!

-Brett