RE: [bluetooth-dev] send/recv in usermode?

When rfcomm receives data on a data channel this is fed into bt_receive_top.
bt_receive_top is not a 'blocking read' function which you call, instead it
is part of the stacks upper interface layer which redirects the received
data to wherever you want it. If you want blocking read, more code has to be added.

> Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Also, is there
> any way to get
> received data via a callback, or do I have to do a blocking read?
>
> NOTE: I can send and receive bytes with the kernel-mode client, using
> /dev/ttyBT0.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> -Brett
> -