RE: [bluetooth-dev] rf_send problems

Hi,
it's not an error (even though the debug says it...), it only tells
you that the line buffer is full. The reason for this is that you don't seem
to have an application on top of the tty which takes care of the data. The line buffer was meant to store a small amount of data until an application was
started after detecting that a connection was setup. E.g pppd is started
over /dev/ttyBT0 when a new rfcomm is discovered. If this takes too long
the data won't be lost.

brgds
Mattias