[bluetooth-dev] HW with Linux drivers/Wich Stack ?

I'd like to do my master thesis in the area of bluetooth and want to develop
an application under Linux. Which hardware can I use. I need one PCMCIA card
which works with Linux and one bluetooth device (maybe USB or a ISA/PCI-Card)
for my PC.

Which stack should I use (IBM or Axis) ??
Should all devices operate with all Stacks ??

Thank you for your help

	Kenan