[bluetooth-dev] btd and first connection

Hello,

I am using btd in normal mode (not user) in two computers wired with a
null-modem cable. I use rf_conn for making the connexion :

client : rf_conn 11:22:33:44:55:66 1 0
server : rf_conn 11:22:33:44:55:66 1 0
client : rf_conn 11:22:33:44:55:66 2 1     // no connected feedback

Then I use rf_send on the master to test transmission. The result is :

-- shell text --

> rf_send 3 2 1
Opening /dev/ttyBT1
Done.
wait for a connection on line 1
bt_waitline : got a connection !

Now sending 2 3-bytes packet (0 kB) on line 1

-- End of shell text --

And then... nothing. It doesn't go further. The only way to get out of this
is to close (ctl-c) btd on the client pc.

What do I have to do at this step ?

Thank you for any help.
Alain Paschoud

SMARTDATA SA