Re: [bluetooth-dev] HW with Linux drivers/Wich Stack ?

> I'd like to do my master thesis in the area of bluetooth and want to
> develop an application under Linux. Which hardware can I use. I need one
> PCMCIA card which works with Linux and one bluetooth device (maybe USB or a
> ISA/PCI-Card) for my PC.
>
> Which stack should I use (IBM or Axis) ??
> Should all devices operate with all Stacks ??

Well does really no one know what hardware to use with Linux. Does no one
know of a PCMCIA - card ?

Hey guys -- don't dissappoint me ;-)

I don't want to buy a card for a few hundret bucks and then fail because
there are no drivers available under Linux.