[bluetooth-dev] btduser - connect failed

Hello all,

I'm trying to connect 2 Linux PCs with a null modem cable as described in
the README file.
I'm using btduser with HCI emulation enabled.
I got the sources from CVS on April 18.

Once I run btduser on the client side I get an error message on the server
side. This error
message depends on the speed parameter.
If I specify any speed I get: "BT SYS: ERROR :hci_receive_data: discarding 5
bytes".
If I do no specify the speed at all (the default should be 115200), the
error message
is "BT SYS: ERROR :get_inbuffer, WARNING! No inbuffer with hci_hdl 3081".

Anyway, the rf_conn command does not succeed. The client respond with
"l2ca_connect_req: wait baseband, sleep on wq 0x807738c" and waits for ever.
No sign
on the server side.

Can anyone help me please?
Thanks,
Roy

Following is the server log:

[root@xxxxxxx.144 --remote
192.168.101.145
Bluetooth Control Application
-----------------------------
Running as server
Running stack in user mode
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev (not used), speed 115200 baud
sdp_parser.c::SDP Server starting
sdp_parser.c::Opening server socket /tmp/sdp_sock
sdp_parser.c::SDP Server listens...
Init stack
Initiating read thread
BT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack
BT SYS: hci_init, Initialising HCI
BT SYS: *** HCI emulator on ***
BT SYS: hci_init, Initialising HCI inbuffers [800]
BT SYS: hci_init, Reading buffer sizes in the module...
command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x3f,ocf:0xf
BT SYS: hci_init, Host flow control not enabled
Setting force_msswitch to 0
BT SYS: Initialising L2CAP
command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x4,ocf:0x9
BT SYS: ERROR :Failed to get local BD addr
BT SYS: Initialising RFCOMM
BT SYS: Initialising SDP
BT SYS: sdp_init, Init sdp as server
Opening socket /tmp/sdp_sock
Socket connected to /tmp/sdp_sock
BT SYS: Initialising TCS
BT SYS: Initialising TEST
BT SYS: Initialising BTMEM [2500 bytes]
Initializing Unplug Test
command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x3,ocf:0x24
command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x3,ocf:0x13
Setting write_scan_enable in Ericsson module!
hci_write_scan_enable, enable 3
command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x3,ocf:0x1a
Setting baudrate in Ericsson module!
Open pty.
Initiating pty thread
Now entering cmd line mode
------------------
And the client log:

[root@linux1 ~/openbt]# btduser --client
Bluetooth Control Application
-----------------------------
Running as client
Running stack in user mode
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev (not used), speed 115200 baud
Init stack
Initiating read thread
BT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack
BT SYS: hci_init, Initialising HCI
BT SYS: *** HCI emulator on ***
BT SYS: hci_init, Initialising HCI inbuffers [800]
BT SYS: hci_init, Reading buffer sizes in the module...
command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x3f,ocf:0xf
BT SYS: hci_init, Host flow control not enabled
Setting force_msswitch to 0
BT SYS: Initialising L2CAP
command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x4,ocf:0x9
BT SYS: ERROR :Failed to get local BD addr
BT SYS: Initialising RFCOMM
BT SYS: Initialising SDP
BT SYS: sdp_init, Init sdp as client