[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [bluetooth-dev] btduser - connect failed



Are you using the latest code at sourceforge i.e the one in the CVS ?
/Mattias

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Roy Laor [mailto:RoyL@xxxxxxx.com]
> Sent: den 29 april 2001 14:14
> To: bluetooth-dev
> Subject: [bluetooth-dev] btduser - connect failed
> 
> 
> Hello all,
> 
> I'm trying to connect 2 Linux PCs with a null modem cable as 
> described in
> the README file.
> I'm using btduser with HCI emulation enabled.
> I got the sources from CVS on April 18.
> 
> Once I run btduser on the client side I get an error message 
> on the server
> side. This error 
> message depends on the speed parameter.
> If I specify any speed I get: "BT SYS: ERROR 
> :hci_receive_data: discarding 5
> bytes".
> If I do no specify the speed at all (the default should be 
> 115200), the
> error message
> is "BT SYS: ERROR :get_inbuffer, WARNING! No inbuffer with 
> hci_hdl 3081".
> 
> Anyway, the rf_conn command does not succeed. The client respond with 
> "l2ca_connect_req: wait baseband, sleep on wq 0x807738c" and 
> waits for ever.
> No sign
> on the server side.
> 
> Can anyone help me please?
> Thanks,
> Roy
> 
> 
> Following is the server log:
> 
> [root@linux ~/openbt]# btduser --cmdmode --local 
> 192.168.101.144 --remote
> 192.168.101.145
> Bluetooth Control Application
> -----------------------------
> Running as server
> Running stack in user mode
> Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev (not used), speed 115200 baud
> sdp_parser.c::SDP Server starting
> sdp_parser.c::Opening server socket /tmp/sdp_sock
> sdp_parser.c::SDP Server listens...
> Init stack
> Initiating read thread
> BT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack
> BT SYS: hci_init, Initialising HCI
> BT SYS: *** HCI emulator on ***
> BT SYS: hci_init, Initialising HCI inbuffers [800]
> BT SYS: hci_init, Reading buffer sizes in the module...
> command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x3f,ocf:0xf
> BT SYS: hci_init, Host flow control not enabled
> Setting force_msswitch to 0
> BT SYS: Initialising L2CAP
> command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x4,ocf:0x9
> BT SYS: ERROR :Failed to get local BD addr
> BT SYS: Initialising RFCOMM
> BT SYS: Initialising SDP
> BT SYS: sdp_init, Init sdp as server
> Opening socket /tmp/sdp_sock
> Socket connected to /tmp/sdp_sock
> BT SYS: Initialising TCS
> BT SYS: Initialising TEST
> BT SYS: Initialising BTMEM [2500 bytes]
> Initializing Unplug Test
> command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x3,ocf:0x24
> command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x3,ocf:0x13
> Setting write_scan_enable in Ericsson module!
> hci_write_scan_enable, enable 3
> command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x3,ocf:0x1a
> Setting baudrate in Ericsson module!
> Open pty.
> Initiating pty thread
> Now entering cmd line mode
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> --------------
> ------------------
> And the client log:
> 
> [root@linux1 ~/openbt]# btduser --client
> Bluetooth Control Application
> -----------------------------
> Running as client
> Running stack in user mode
> Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev (not used), speed 115200 baud
> Init stack
> Initiating read thread
> BT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack
> BT SYS: hci_init, Initialising HCI
> BT SYS: *** HCI emulator on ***
> BT SYS: hci_init, Initialising HCI inbuffers [800]
> BT SYS: hci_init, Reading buffer sizes in the module...
> command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x3f,ocf:0xf
> BT SYS: hci_init, Host flow control not enabled
> Setting force_msswitch to 0
> BT SYS: Initialising L2CAP
> command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x4,ocf:0x9
> BT SYS: ERROR :Failed to get local BD addr
> BT SYS: Initialising RFCOMM
> BT SYS: Initialising SDP
> BT SYS: sdp_init, Init sdp as client
> BT SYS: Initialising TCS
> BT SYS: Initialising TEST
> BT SYS: Initialising BTMEM [2500 bytes]
> Initializing Unplug Test
> command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x3,ocf:0x24
> command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x3,ocf:0x13
> Setting write_scan_enable in Ericsson module!
> hci_write_scan_enable, enable 3
> command_handler, Unknown command ogf:0x3,ocf:0x1a
> Setting baudrate in Ericsson module!
> Open pty.
> Initiating pty thread
> Now entering cmd line mode
> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe 
> bluetooth-dev" in
> the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxx.com
> 
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxx.com