[bluetooth-dev] USB Interface on Ericsson Modules

I have recently obtained Ericsson BT modules marked ROK 101 008/21   P3G  S61
01W09, which I expected to have reasonably good USB functionality. I find that
it take 20 - 30 connect/disconnect cycles to get a successful USB address
assignment. Result is the same with two different modules. Host is an Intel
SA-1110/1111 development platform which works will with USB keyboards, mice and
CD ROM drives.

Has anyone had reliable operation with Ericsson ROK 101 008 modules via USB?  If
so, could you please forward package markings?

Thanks,
     Steve Hall